If you’re looking for a refreshing cocktail that’s perfect all year round, look no further than our take on the classic mojito- the moCH’Ito. The Cuban inspired drink is made with simple ingredients and takes just minutes to put together.
Known and loved for a long time, but we’ve made it even better! Our herbal flavours make a mojito even more refreshing, topped off with the tangy kiwifruit and sweet honey- let’s jump in!
- 6-8 leaves mint
- 1/4 lime cut into wedges
- ice cubes
- 2 oz white rum
- CH'I Original Herb Blend
- extra lime wedges and mint for garnish
- In a tall glass, place the mint leaves and lime wedges.
- Using a muddler (or the back of a spoon), gently muddle the mint leaves and lime wedges together.
- Fill the glass with ice cubes, leaving some room at the top.
- Pour the white rum over the ice and then top off with CH’I Original Herb Blend. Stir to mix flavours.
- Garnish the moCH’Ito with a sprig of fresh mint and an extra wedge of lime.
- Taste and adjust the tartness to your liking by adding more lime juice if desired.
- Serve your homemade moCH’Ito and enjoy the refreshing flavors!
- To make a large batch of moCH’Ito for a group, simply multiply the ingredients and mix them in a pitcher, then pour over ice and garnish when serving.
- You can also make a mocktail version by omitting the rum and adding more CH’I Original Herb Blend for a non-alcoholic option.
- Muddle the lime wedges gently, only to release the essential oils and a small amount of juice. Try not to squish them completely otherwise it may turn the drink bitter.
The mojito with a kiwi spin! We think our CH’I Original Herbal Blend is the perfect replacement for club soda in this classic cuban cocktail. It’s also a great way to make your drink stand out from the rest!
Share your cocktail with us!
We’d love to see your rendition of this CH’I mojito, tag us on Instagram @chidrinks to be featured on our page!
1 thought on “A better Mojito recipe: The MoCH’Ito”